- Ineractive map
- Areal view
One of the largest and most beautiful parks in Dalmatia was created in 1870 on alluvial terrain. The large poplars, pine and palm trees, acacias and oleanders, bay laurel and other Mediterranean plants add to the beauty of the park.
In 1923, as a gesture of respect and gratitude, the sculpture of Captain Nikola Dubokovic (1835 - 1912) - the work of sculptor Ivan Rendic - was placed in the park.
When the northern side of the park was developed in 1950 a sculpture of composer Antun Dobronic (1878 - 1955) - the work of an Academic sculptor by the name of Slavomir Drinkovic - was placed in the center.