- Ineractive map
- Areal view
The Church of St. Roko was built in the second part of the XVI ct.; however, the first references to it were made in 1601. Since then additions were made several times and the church, including its bell tower comb, was renovated using visible Gothic and Romanesque elements. The church was last restored in 1999.
There is a painting at the altar of the Virgin Mary beneath the clouds. St. Anthony of Padova is on her right holding a naked infant and St. Rok is kneeling beside them lost in thought with a dog by his side watching him. Legend has it that the painting is the work of Palma il Giovane (the Younger, 1544 - 1628).